We must say that by the Desymbolism we enter the mysteries of the nature - matter and thence, we know what every form scheme symbolizes or represents
Also, by the Desymbolism we learn what those who knew the truth depths and put and kept in symbols, to protect it from the time damage, wrote or told us.
Ferekydes desybolized to his student Pythagoras, the Monstrosities (etheric world) or the symbols of the nature and of the humanmind initiated in the secrets. To desymbolize means to reveal the hidden truth and substance of the word and of the work, by being first initiated in the meaning of the physical thought and of the manthought.
The Desymbolism talks in another language about the secrets of their thoughts. The mother-nature symbolizes under the matter in the forms it presents us to deliver us its thoughts for ever. It is about the truth of the things that if man knows it, he gets united with it and becomes its knower and participant.
Pythagoras never went away from the Monstrosities - Truths of the physical phenomena and from the human symbolical meanings (parables) of the initiated.
The question is how a desymbolism is created. As we wrote above, he who knows the scepticism of the nature and the conception of manmind limits, can desymbolize. The Mind of the nature as well as the man’s Mind think in parallel and act respectively. He who unites his frequency with the frequency of the nature thoughts, gets united truly with it. He will learn the language of its symbols and at the same time, the knowledge of the initiated.
Therefore, the desymbolist must be united with the substance of the symbol and after he enters his substance, he willl then learn automatically what every symbol hides and teaches, the piece of the only truth. The mountains, the forests, the rivers, the brooks, the trees and the seas, the shrubs and the flowers, the colours and the shapes, their natural presentations, symbolize a hidden meaning of the mother-nature, that if we conceive it, we will be in front of the same thought of the truth that contains the purpose, the cause and the destination of this physical symbol.
The physical symbol contains the same. A preaging truth is hidden in an artistically made symbol in a shapeles Parable or in a Tale or even in an Allegory. Everything shows that as soon as the seeker - searcher finds the unforgettable Ariadne’s thread he will soon get out of the Labyrinth of the false presentation. Desymbolism is the discovery of the symbolized truth.
The myths contain seven truths that have been incorporated in a man-understood related idea. The beauty of every myth type is obvious because those who formed it, knew how man realizes and accepts it. This gnosticism of the few people who took in their hands the key of every myth desymbolism, constitutes a very ancient initiation to the proper fellow men.
Who are the fellow-men proper for this initiation? They are those who were shaked by the irritations of the physical symbols and of the human symbols. They are those who were united deeply with the physical presentations and with the technical presentations and who were excited by every colour and by every sound that they conceived at some moment. They are those who found in the symbols their interests and who were united with them, when within them some curious and inexplicable sentiments were born in front of some symbol. They are these desymbolists who, after having eard a parable, they immediately penetrated the truth of the causes and knew their results, that every symbol and every parable Teaches.
By the right desymbolisation of the myths and of the symbols, by theiir interpretation assistance, man enters a world where something else unknown and improbable exists. Those who have composed the myths and the symbols, wanted to inherit us the ineffable and the secrets of our invisible world.
Also you, my friend reader, can come near the sanctuary and taste, if certainly you need it internally, the honey-nectar of the Desymbolism that is found in the Esoteric Key that Master Nikolaos A. Margioris has created and that contains Specialized Branches of Studies in the Esoterism by correspondence courses, in the analogous theoretical and practical formation.
1ST TRIAD, DECEMBER 1977
1. THE OBJECTIVE OF THE DESYMBOLISM.
2. SYMBOLS OF NATURE AND ART.
3. ALLEGORIES, ENIGMAS, COMPARISONS, METAPHORES.
4. SIMPLE AND COMPOSITE PARABLES.
5. MYTHS CONTAINING UNBELIEVABLE KNOWLEDGE.
6. NAVOUCHOTHONOSSORAS - NABOUSONTENZAR VISION AND ITS INTERPRETATION BY PROPHET DANIEL-VALTASSAR.
7. SPECIAL STUDY ON THE SIX DAYS OF CREATION.
8. THE REVELATION OF CHRIST'S WIDEST STUDENT, JOHN, FOR THE LIFE IN THE WORLD FUTURE.
9. DESYMBOLISM FROM THE VEGETABLE KINGDOM.
10. WHY THE VERY ANCIENT RELIGIONS HAD MORE SYMBOLS FOR THE FAITHFUL, THAN THE MODERN ONES.
11. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SYMBOL OF THE TODAY' CIVILIZATION DERIVING FROM THE IMPERVIOUS DEPTHS OF THE MILLENNIUMS.
12. MAN AMONG THE TECHNICAL AND THE NATURAL SYMBOLS.
13. CHRIST'S SERMON ON THE MOUNTAIN, FIRST.
14. CHRIST'S SERMON ON THE MOUNTAIN, SECOND.
15. CHRIST'S SERMON ON THE MOUNTAIN, THIRD.
16. THE RAPHAEMS (EXHAUSTED-SLEPT)
17. GREAT MOSE'S SCENE OF TORTURE.
18. OSIRIS AND ISIS, THE TWO ETERNAL SYMBOLS.
19. SHIVAS, VISNOU AND VRACHMA, THE INDIAN THREE-SUBSTANCE.
20. BOUDHA'S FIG AT ITS NATURAL SYMBOLISM.
21. DIMITRA, PERSEFONI AND HIAGHOS.
22. THE PRODIGAL SON PARABLE.
23. THE LAST SUPPER IN ITS MYSTERIOUS MEANING.
24. CHRIST'S RESURRECTION AND ST.PAUL.
25. THE FINEST PRODUCT OF THE VEGETABLE KINGDOM, THE LEAFY ROSE.
26. ZEU'S THUNDER.
29. ZEU'S BIRTH.
30. ORDER AND CHAOS.