MEDITATION - THOUGHT - THEOSIS
The Meditation is a practical ascension system that unites the soul with the Mind and finally, with the spirit itself. It enlarges the memory and collects splendours and ecstasises, inciting the physical brains to fill up with Wisdom and to become the depository of new knowledge and revelations for the very true invisible worlds.
Actually, It would be especially for the Greek, but also for every man, a great misfortune not to know Greek philosopher Socrates thought. Even before him, Iraklitos, Pythagoras, Orfeas and a great number of others, talked clearly about Theosis.
Yes, they wrote us in the Greek Mysticism about the brilliances that illuminated man and that established him as a true wise and not as a simple philosopher, as a simple friend of the wisdom.
The meditation ascends or introduces man In a different area where the causes, the Uterouses original ideas of all the thoughts exist. It gives us transgressive and hyperconscious accomplishments, that compared with those of our physical Mind (conscience and subsoncience), appear to us as perfect discoveries with a sure Knowledge of the Causes that produce the phenomena of this world.
Against them, the physical Mind, our conscience, our wakefulness that derives from the five senses, that is the Mind with its comparative logic, is a still childish game even in our days. On the contrary, the Thought elevated Mind to other frequencies and from there the lillumninations that due to their validity, are called splendours.
The Thought or the Meditation brings us from the depths of the ages, the Socratic Initiation tha Platon presents us in too many occasions of his written. Socrates - according to Platon - thought to follow the true explanation of the presentations.
Also you too, my friend reader, can come near the sanctuary and taste, if you need it internally, the honey-nectar of the Meditation tha exists in the Esoteric Key that Master Nikolaos A. Marioris has created and that contains Specialized Branches of Studies in the Esoterism by correspondence cources, in an analogous theoretical an practical formation.
CONTENTS 418 PAGES - OMAKOEIO TRIKALON
1st TRIAD, NOVEMBER 1977
1. WHAT MEDITATION IS.
2. THE WAY AND THE MEANS OF SUCCESS IN MEDITATION. MEDITATION IN PRACTICE.
3. ATTENTION AND CONCENTRATION. PRACTICAL APPLICATION.
2nd TRIAD, DECEMBER 1977
4. CONCENTRATION AND OVERCONCENTRATION. SELF-CONCENTRATION IN THEORY AND IN PRACTICE.
5. CONCENTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION WITH THE OBJECT, PRACTICAL APPLICATION.
6. MEDITATION ON OUR ESOTERIC BEING. PRACTICAL APPLICATION.
3rd TRIAD, MARCH 1978
7. THERAPEUTICAL MEDITATION ON THE DISEASED ORGANS OF BODY. PRACTICAL APPLICATION.
8. THERAPEUTICAL MEDITATION AIMING TO CURE THIRD BEINGS. PRACTICAL APPLICATION.
9. TANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION. THEORY.
4th TRIAD. APRIL 1978
10. THE RELIGIOUS NEDITATION.
11. SIMPLE MEDITATION FOR THE STUDY OF THE LOWER KINGDOMS, OF THE MINERALS, OF THE PLANT AND ANIMAL KINGDOMS. PRACTICAL APPLICATION.
5th TRIAD. JULY 1978
13. THE SUPREME MEDITATION FOR THE STUDY OF THE ESOTERIC WORLD. PRACTICE AND THEORY.
14. PREPARED MEDIDATION AND INSTANT MEDITATION. THEORY AND PRACTICE.
15. MEDITATION IN THE CHILDHOOD - MANHOOD AND OLD AGE. THEORY AND PRACTICE.
6th TRIAD. OCTOBER 1978
16. MEDITATION AND MYSTICISM. TWO SIDES OF THE TRANSCENDAL SPIRIT ELEVATION TO THE HEIGHTS OF THE FATHER'S HOUSE. THEORY.
17. MEDITATION, A FRUIT OF ECSTASY, NOT OF THE KNOWN PSYCHASTHENIA OF OUR TIMES BUT OF THE SPIRIT-ENERGY AT ITS EXTREME IDENTIFICATION WITH THE ETERNAL UNIT - THEORY.
18. ATTENTION - ATTACHMENT - CONCENTRATION - SELF- CONCENTRATION AND ECSTASY.
7th TRIAD. DECEMBER 1978
19 SPLENDORS AND ECSTASIES BY HYPNOTISM OF THE VERY ANCIENT. GREEK METHOD (VERY ANCIENT GREEK HYPNOTISM).
20. SUGGESTION, AUTOSUGGESTION, HYPNOTISM ARE THE MAIN AXLES ON WHICH THE TECHNIQUE OF MEDITATION IS BASED.
21. INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE MEDITATION.
8th TRIAD, DECENBER 1978
22. WHIICH ARE THE POSTURES OF THE NORMAL BODY FOR A SUCCESSFUL MEDITATION.
23. MEDITATION AS A PERMANENT METHOD OF GETTING KNOWLDEGE AND WISDOM.
24. MEDITATION AS A PANACEA FOR EVERY DISEASE. THEORY AND
9th TRIAD, DECEMBER 1978
25. MEDITATION INDOORS AND MEDITATION OUTDOORS.
26. WHY MEDITATION TEACHES AS A NECESSARY PRESUPPOSITION THE
MAN'S FAITH TO THE DIVINE ENERGY AND PRESENCE.
27. MEDITATION IN WORDS. POWERS THAT SHAKE SOUL.
10th TRIAD, MAY 1979
28. MEDITATION IN DAILY LIFE AS A NECESSARY AID.
29. MEDITATION AS A MEANS AND AS A METHOD OF CONTROLLING
30. MEDITATION IS THE BRINGING BACK OF OUR LOST SELF.